Members Local Reciprocal Golf
One of the major benefits of being a member of Forest Hill Golf & Conference Centre is our Reciprocal Golf Scheme. We have arranged a Reciprocal Agreement with the following Golf Clubs – Trent Lock Golf Club (Nottinghamshire), Ruddington Grange Golf Club (Nottinghamshire), Shirland Golf Club (Derbyshire) and Forest Hills Golf Club (Gloustershire) Unlike the National Golf Club Network, to book at one of the Local Reciprocal Clubs please contact the Golf Superstore on 01455 824 800 opt 1. They will make a reservation on your behalf. With effect 8th March 2017 the local reciprocal golf club group have all agreed to a £5.00 charge per player payable on arrival at the club prior to teeing off. The £5.00 charge will either be a green fee or a credit voucher depending on the club for you to redeem on food & drink after your game.
The charges for each individual club are as follows:-
Forest Hill Golf & Conference Centre £5.00 Green Fee
Shirland Golf Club £5.00 Food Voucher
Ruddington Grange £5.00 Green Fee
Forest Hills (Gloucester) £5.00 Food Voucher
Trent Lock Golf & Country Club £5.00 Green Fee
Oakmere Park Golf Club £5.00 Green Fee Weekdays £15.00 Green Fee Weekends
National Golf Club Network
Please ensure you are familiar with the following procedures which we expect all our members to abide by when playing at other clubs. Please remember you are representatives of Forest Hill Golf & Conference Centre.
- All members of affiliated inter club courses are now entitled to play other members clubs FREE of charge.
- Whilst tee times are not limited, host clubs are entitled to restrict play dates and times at their own discretion.
- Only individual members of the inter club benefit scheme are entitled to free golf. Non members will be charged visitor or guest fee rate at the discretion of each host club.
- No restrictions have been set as to the amount of play individuals are allowed at other member clubs, however, restrictions may be imposed at any time.
- When visiting a reciprocal member group club, members are expected that as courtesy of the course has been given, they are to use the clubhouse facilities. I.e. have a drink and at least a bar snack before or after their game.
- When making a reservation at other member clubs, individuals agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of each club following rules and regulations as required. Individuals are responsible for ensuring they adhere to these rules at all times and follow the codes of conduct in terms of etiquette and dress code.
For further information please contact the Golf Superstore on 01455 824 800 opt 1.